Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In the Press

As some of you may know, I have been awarded a grant from the International Diabetes Federation (IDF) in Belgium to present my research at the 21st World Diabetes Congress to be held in Dubai (UAE) in December. I am so privileged to be 1 of 100 in the world to receive this grant that covers my travel, accommodation and registration to present my research. The session I will be presenting in is entitled:
"Modeling Diabetes and Obesity Through Animals" and will be presenting research along side people from Germany, China, Algeria and Australia.

I know I will benefit greatly from this conference and it is a wonderful learning opportunity for me. A great thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve this.
Join me on facebook on my page Nutrition through Science or Fitnessfacts100

1 comment:

  1. 1 in 4 have diabetes in the UAE - I'm sure they will be delighted if you can help.
    Source: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/DiabetesResource/story?id=4044952&page=1 accessed 7 October, 2011

    ReplyDelete